There is a way. A comprehensive assessment of your building offers you insight and savings that you never thought were possible. Quest Services brings a team of qualified engineers conduct a review of your building and its lighting and HVAC systems to determine potential areas of optimization and provide cost-effective recommendations for a coordinated approach between the appropriate hardware and a tailored software services to increase your bottom-line.
Our services don’t stop there – we’ll negotiate your utility rates, and research cost-saving programs that you may be able to take advantage of. Through a broad sweep of assessments we can clearly demonstrate the immediate value that a few modifications can bring.
We also understand gathering funds can be a challenge. That’s why we provide a suite of pricing and financing programs, from leasing programs to savings-based compensation; we’ll find an option that works for you.
Features of the Quest solution:
- Regular review of building performance to determine areas of peak performance and areas where savings can be maximized.
- Performance tracking and reports on exceptions, compliance and successes with your building equipment.
- Intelligent dispatch to minimize repeat visits and ensure quick responses when you need assistance.
- Trend of service calls, frequency of equipment maintenance & performance reports.
- Demand Control Lighting (Link-to-Lighting) hardware that reduces electrical consumption without an impact on the building environment.
- Automated adjustments to minimize consumption based on electrical demand (Link-to-Energy Management).
- Sensors for providing feedback on virtually any point in your building.
- Sophisticated alarming with dispatch to the appropriate responsible party.
- OspreyFMS® interface is available from any Internet-connected location.
- Integration with utility payment software.